As many of you know, dialogue makes a huge impact on your writing—stilted dialogue can very easily ruin an otherwise well-written scene, while lines of great dialogue are often quoted by readers as their favorite lines from the book. But how do you ensure that you’ve written brilliant dialogue? The secrets to brilliance, my friends, are here. (read more)
Now it’s your turn: what dialogue “tips” would you add to the list?
- memory-reduction likes this
- theinkribbon reblogged this from sunscraps
- thebwordisabadword likes this
- astray-thought reblogged this from sunscraps
- astray-thought likes this
- princessglowstick likes this
- percyweasley likes this
- annealisewengel reblogged this from sunscraps and added:
- ephemeral-starlight likes this
- autumnsong reblogged this from sunscraps
- sunscraps reblogged this from avajae
- manfrommontreal answered: I read your piece, I really, and sincerely hope you were being sarcastic, for if you weren’t I dread the the day you get published.
- avajae posted this